- The education and training programmes implemented at our school are those set forth by the Turkish Ministry of National Education. We present a tranquil education and training setting that embraces our children, where individual requirements and needs are taken into consideration and physical, social and emotional development are supported. Our experienced members of staff apply a modern educational programme that sees the learning process as a whole rather than a result.
- Learners developed at Private Muruvvet Evyap Schools are those who are beneficial to their country, can respond to the needs of the era and stay in line with the principles and revolutions of Atatürk.
- To develop youths that love their homeland and defend their national values in light of the principles and revolutions of Atatürk
- To develop learners that are science-based, researcher, observer, interpreter of results, and able to form a hypothesis
- For scientific developments based on observations and results away from fixations; develop individuals that sense and evaluate its effects on society and the environment, and make evaluations accordingly.
- To provide our learners with the awareness of knowing, loving and protecting the environment and natural resources
- To work with them hand in hand to access information for their activities, and reflect their practices to their daily lives
- To develop individuals that possess a strong character, affectionate, and sensitive to their environment and are generous