LGS Preparation Studies
Private Muruvvet Evyap Schools provide complete academic and guidance support to their learners during the LGS preparation process.
During this process;
- Online support of educational material to assist learners in their individual studies is provided to learners in addition to all their online and offline studies.
- The “Mentor Teaching System” is implemented, which ensures the best functioning of the school-parent-learner communication that follows the academic development of the learner throughout the year.
- The counselling unit monitors the learners’ psychosocial wellbeing throughout the exam preparation process.
- Learner-parent exam briefing seminars are conducted.
- During this process, parents are informed of the learners’ academic development through Development Reports.
- Over 40 mock exams are held throughout the academic calendar, of which 6 are administered throughout Turkey.
- Unit evaluation-subject screening and term assessment exams are applied.
- Problem solving focused on the lack of learning outcomes or repetition study sessions are carried out.
- School introduction and peer discipline seminars are conducted.