PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELLING AND GUIDANCE
With our learner focused approach, the PCG units’ objective for our learners is to provide support for them to:
- Develop a positive self-perception
- Recognise and control their emotions
- Develop awareness of their own interests, desires and abilities
- Make right decisions for themselves
- Develop their creativity
- Gain effective communication skills
- Be caring and be able to establish empathy
- Establish harmonious relationships with their surroundings
- Develop effective problem solving skills
- Strengthen their positive ways
- Increase their individual awareness
In addition, it aims to contribute to the development of our learners not only academically but also cognitively and socially.
The PCG unit also conducts individual interviews, group work, classroom activities and inventory practices throughout the year. Additionally, activities are carried out with our parents, paying attention to parent, learner and school cooperation. All activities carried out towards our learners and parents are conducted with the basis of confidentiality, volunteerism, respect for personal rights, cooperation and solution focused working principles.