Physical Education classes contribute to the physical and mental development of learners, their role in teamwork, increasing their individual performance, gaining a culture of friendly competition, and building self-confidence.
Private Muruvvet Evyap Schools Sports Complex offers learners an environment where they can safely play sports in the company of physical education teachers and trainers.
Physical Education classes
Theoretical and practical topics of the class;
- Game rules specific to the subjects
- Sports injuries and protection from injuries
- Learning of basic technical skills specific to subject
- In-class games and competitions
Curriculum subjects of P.E classes
- First Aid
- Table Tennis
- Skills Coordination
- Physical Activities and Games
- Athletic Performance Tests